Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, May 15, 2009

100th post!


Hello Again!
I haven't posted in a week because I was trying to decide what to do... you see this is my 100th post. I can't believe it... I had all sorts of cool new ideas and things to share, but decided to make this a family post instead. Our girls are growing up SO quickly these days.

Emma is 2 years and 4 months old. She has become incredibly particular about what she wears - I have to convince her that each outfit is a ballet dress (or ballet pants, ballet shorts, ballet jacket). She's quite the girly-girl with hot pink as her favorite color. Every morning, she likes to sit on the counter while I get ready and put on lotion and "lipstick." Her daddy is proud as her athletic prowess is starting to show as well. The other day she hopped on a big two wheel bike (with training wheels) and took off peddling around our courtyard!
I almost feel as though I've missed the last 5 1/2 months of my life... Ashlyn has been growing and changing every day - I definitely don't remember Emma's first year going so quickly. She will be 6 months old pretty soon. When did my tiny, sleepy newborn become a chubby, giggling, crawling baby (with a smile that melts my heart)?

As the summer approaches, so do many changes for our little family of 4, many of which I hope to post here. If my presence seems scattered, it probably has something to do with the new project I'm working on. (top secret for now). Thanks for reading and I hope to see you around soon!

1 comment:

Karen Carter said...

I check your blog often and love keeping up with your beautiful family.You are so talented and darling.Good job mom! Keep writing and I will keep checking back hugs Karen~