Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Because I totally have time

We're still here... baking in the east county San Diego summer, whilst attempting a mini-renovation on our kitchen... oh yea, and having a baby this month. Let's just hope everything gets finished. I like to blog when I don't actually have the time to - Some other things we've been up to the last few months...


IMGP0791

Emma is really getting the hang of reading (when she slows down enough to not just make up the story according to the pictures - which she says is always a better story anyway!)
  IMGP0790

 Catching GIANT bugs (all sorts of things are coming out while we're doing construction over here. I HATE bugs

 IMGP0739

 We enjoyed baking, until my kitchen appliances disappeared outside. Why do I only feel like baking when it's 1000 degrees outside?!

 We've also been busy slowly driving our neighbors insane (I'm pretty sure) what with our enormous painting booth in the driveway and our dogs barking at the other neighbor's chicken coop. Fun times!

Happy Summer!

No comments: