Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, January 5, 2009

Golden Gate


I read an interview from an interior designer today regarding remodeling her home. She said the decorating is like painting the Golden Gate Bridge... once you finish it's time to start over again!
I got the new Crate&Barrel catalog in the mail today... everything's green... which only confirms how I've been feeling lately. Too bad I just switched over to all shades of blue. I also got a baby shower invitation in purple and green. These were the colors of Em's nursery when she was a baby... it made me long to change back. Seeing as how I've re-sewn comforters, pillows, and curtains for the girl's room twice inside of 6 months, I don't think I could convince my dear husband to let me do another switch... Maybe decorating is like the Golden Gate Bridge... or maybe I'm just fickle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for. ECCLESIASTES 12:13 TEV

Ashlyn Carter said...

my vote is still blue, and will most likely always be. :) good post.