Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, April 24, 2009

i left my heart in new zealand...


New Zealand has it's newest resident, baby Hope Noel Heitman! Our dear friends, Dave & Mel moved over there in January for ministry (read more here). Mel has to be one of the most amazing women I know - to move all the way across the world with two little boys and being pregnant! Not to mention the fact that they didn't have a home yet when they left, and their belongings only arrived about a month ago. *There is a job opportunity my husband has, and if it goes well (and that's a BIG if) we just might get to see them in person this summer.*

NZ has been heavy on the hearts of Dave (my husband) and myself for a couple of years now, and especially so since he visited last summer. We were all set to move over there as well, but it would seem God had other plans for now. Maybe one day I'll be blogging from down under. For now, check out these other blogs from "The Land of the Long White Cloud."

tiny happy
gigi designs - SUPER cute kids clothes
so tread softly
anemone - crafty stuff

*looks like he didn't get it. :( NZ will have to wait awhile now...

No comments: