Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dame Star Baby


Okay, this one is near and dear to my heart, as it reminds me of how I got into the baby business (not the having babies, but designing accessories).


Dame Star Baby
was established by two Work-At-Home-Moms (WAHMs) in Napa Valley, California. They both love their kids and love to sew combining the two was how Dame Star was born. Although a bit pricey, clothes from Dame Star are quality, and are tough enough to take what your kids hand out, wipe on, or splash in... and still make it to hand-me-downs.



They're even made from organic cotton, yum! Selection ranges from handsewn applique tops and pants, to adorable hats crafted from 100% alpaca wool (hats are something I know a little about having had a bald baby of my own!)


No comments: