Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, August 25, 2008

fabric of our lives...




I'm a sucker for funky geometric prints... as well as for anything that makes Em look even cuter than she already is. The people over at Smafolk have stolen my heart (and my wallet).
A Scandanavian company, Smafolk is famous for it's apple prints, but stocks a hearty supply of tractor, animal, and truck prints as well. The colors and prints make any outfit "pop", and because of the geometric design they can be mixed for a more funky look. Sizes range from newborn "cotton suits (rompers)" all the way up to sweatshirts for adults! The best place I've found to purchase Smafolk, is from Ittikid, although I'm sure there are other online retailers. Having returned from a recent trip to IKEA, I'm beginning to wonder what great things don't come from Scandanavia?

One last bit... Smafolk also features a list of authentic Scandanavian recipes on their site, including "Shrovetide Buns," "Elderberry Soup," and Danish doughnuts. Yum!

No comments: