Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, August 24, 2008

onward and upward

I've decided to refocus this blog on something I know a bit about. Cool stuff for kids. If you've been to my house recently you know we have, perhaps, too much cool stuff for our kid (read: just way too much stuff).

There has been an thought rattling around in my head for some time now. Although I'm not ready to put it into action yet, I feel like scouting out, and posting some of the trendy accessories/gear for your little one will help me get there. A list of recently featured websites will appear (as if by magic) on your right to allow easy access to these delicious treats.

ps. don't worry mom, we'll still be posting the latest and greatest family happenings... afterall, I really can't resist posting pictures of the little one!

First on the list is Chickprint which i stumbled accross on etsy. Located in New York City, chickprint is a stationary company started by Madeley. She uses vintage inspired prints to bring a modern yet child friendly look to any card. I am in love with all of her designs, but particularly the sillouette stationary. Custom made, simply send in a profile of your little one and voila! A gorgeous way to correspond with anyone (grandparents in particular love to recieve these in the mail). With a little one on the way we'll be ordering announcements from Madeley... just as soon as I can decide which I love the most

No comments: