Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

long time, no post


Wow! It's been a long time, with no posting... I miss the blogging world (and hate that last picture of me). We've been busy busy busy with B + R's wedding in Washington, and getting ready for the still-to-be-named baby we're expecting in less than 4 weeks... yikes! i had to catch my breath after writing that last bit! Em was a flower girl again, and the wedding was beautiful. Washington was cold, and our good friends Tom and Kelley were so gracious to let us stay in their newly renovated home... they even turned up the heat for us freezing San Diegans every night - Thanks Guys!
Speaking of the little girl on her way, Ashlyn posted this great site for baby names on her blog... Nameberry. Super creative, and much less boring than the traditional baby name book or website. If you don't see anything new from me soon you'll know which site I'm stuck on! I've got LOTS of sweet new kid stuff to share, as well as a few simple DIY's for the holidays coming up. Stay tuned and I'll see you around!

1 comment:

Ashlyn Carter said...

glad you love it! thought you might :)