Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

newest member of the family

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our little family. She came earlier than expected, and still doesn't have a name... she's a little loud but I couldn't love her more...

Okay, so it's not the new baby yet, but it's something I wanted for a long time. I didn't think we'd get one for awhile due to the $300 price tag, but surprise of all surprises, my mom gave us hers! It's a ROOMBA. A nifty little vacuuming robot that I can turn on when leaving the house and the carpet is all clean and beautiful when I return... every day! no more dragging out the giant vacuum 3x a week (and wishing to every other day), or carrying emma while i vacuum because she's so scared she starts shaking and sobbing uncontrollably at the sound. YAY!

2 comments:

Blonde Story Short said...

I am cracking up picturing Emma being scared of the vacuum! That's a little bit creepy isn't it? haha Also...I'm OBSESSED with the name Grey! So cute.

Ashlyn Carter said...

soo funny! ahahah