Your Nav Bar Here

Saturday, August 8, 2009

beans

The long summer days seem to have gotten to me. We've been so wrapped up in looking for a house (and it's been SUPER frustrating) that I haven't blogged all summer! Well, I'm hoping to take my mind off the housing market, and do some relaxing with these last couple of weeks!

Our church is having VBS (Vacation Bible School) next week, and I signed up to make bean bags for one of the games. Just look what an awesome idea I found for them while browsing through Ohdeedoh.

I am SO making these this afternoon (if Ashlyn ever gets to sleep). They're perfect for teaching letters, or just to look pretty! Even the little ones can participate in filling the bags. Tutorial here at yet another amazing blog, Little Blue Boo.

1 comment:

Blonde Story Short said...

perfect! And then when the children are misbehaving...you can throw the little beany creations at them, to get their attention, ya know, and get them back on task :)