Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Crafty

When I was a kid, I really didn't like arts and crafts. Somehow, wrapping yarn around popsicle sticks, or watercoloring didn't hold the same appeal for me as playing outside with the dogs, or going on wild imaginary adventures with my friends. My 2 year-old, Emma, however loves everything crafty. She would paint the walls with crayon and paint if I let her. while searching for some artsy entertainment for the two of us, I stumbled across this site, Craft Gossip. It's full of literally thousands of fantastic ideas for creative crafts (complete with tutorials on how to accomplish them!). Here is just a sampling of what you'll find when you visit - and you really should!
How to make a dust ruffle for a crib here.

these sweet little treats here.or this fun gift-box-band here.

No comments: