Your Nav Bar Here

Saturday, August 22, 2009

perfect day


I got to spend some quality time with little Ashlyn this afternoon. We went outside to play and I got some adorable pics of her. It was probably time too... poor 2nd child not nearly as many pictures of her as Emma at the same age!


It was a perfectly relaxing summer day. We even went out to dinner with Dave's parents and there was NO crying or whining! Just when it couldn't get any better, we got a call from our realtor... we got a house. Not just any house, but my favorite one of all we've looked at! Praise the LORD! He is so good and knows how to give perfect gifts to His children!

2 comments:

Blonde Story Short said...

there's that creeeepy smile I love. haha YAY for the house!!!

ashlyn carter said...

PTL! I'm sooo excited for you guys!!! how fun! God is good and most def. perfect!!