Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, August 31, 2009

darling....


On this last day of summer vacation {for our family} I'll leave you with a few quotes from my darling 2 year old.

E: Carrots scare me
M:You mean parrots
E: Oh yea, parrots

E: I love Quesadilla! (she means IKEA)

E: {Speaking about 4 week old Ashlyn} I take the baby for a BIG walk. Where's the leash?

E: No talking! You're a horse!

E: {Playing dollhouse with Ashlyn} I'm the mommy & the sister. Here Ashlyn you can be the toilet!

Keep track of all your family's funny moments with this easy tip we picked up from Dave's Aunt Cindy: Put up some type of notepad and pen on the refridgerator. Every time someone says something funny or noteworthy anyone who can write will be able to record it easily - and you'll have the memory forever!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the quotes! I miss you all. good tip for when Pearl starts chatting.

Ashlyn Carter said...

So cute. I LOVE her quotes. It makes me want to squeeze her! :)