Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, September 8, 2008

baby shower week


As I mentioned last week, many many of our friends are adding to their families... which means one thing - BABIES (and baby showers). I've come across so many cute ideas and things I'd love to put together for these showers I figured I'd give you a little inspiration if you find yourself in the same place. If you have any ideas, or pics of things you've done for baby showers, send them in and I'll post them on Saturday!

#1: Invitations:
The invitations are key to a great shower. Ideally, they should be sent out 4-6 weeks before the shower so everyone has plenty of notice. They let guests know when, where, and for who the shower is being held, as well as setting the tone for the rest of the day. Below is a blend of invites from varying retailers - - -

Clockwise from top: Invites from - Urban Park Papers, Tiny Prints, Petite Pear (etsy), Tiny Prints, Target.com, Chick Print (etsy)

Another option, and one I particularly love, is DIY (do it yourself) invites. This adds not only an original touch, but is fun and (can be) a $ saver. Postcards, stamped invites, and even online invites are all readily available!

No comments: