Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, September 11, 2008

talk about the obvious!

After scrolling through my recent posts, I just now noticed I left something out. All this talk about things going with your theme... and I didn't post any themes! First off, I don't think that a theme is necessary, but it can make things a lot easier. Even a unifying color can be a theme...


"wild"
baby shower, polka dot theme, goodnight sleep(take pictures b/c this is the last time she'll see a good night's sleep for awhile!) shower, cherry theme, eclectic, retro


green tea party, lemon theme, "Sweetest Thing"- a perfect occasion for lots of desserts and candies!This last one is something new to me... but cool. It's called a "sprinkle shower" and it's for mom's who have other children, and most of the needed items, but still want to celebrate the occasion with friends and family - adorable!


No comments: