Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

something for mom

I wanted to post about something I'm searching for right at the moment... the perfect diaper bag. Now I realize this means different things to different people. For me, it means something that is big enough to hold all my stuff, easily washable, and most importantly... it looks nothing like a diaper bag! Other people might have differing opinions, so I've decided to post some different looks, all cool, funky and totally worthy of toting around EVERYWHERE with you.

#1 - My Fav, by Retrofied: fully reversible and machine washable HOORAY!


#2 For those who like something more artistic, and a bit more whimsical, try one of these little totes from Bestiary. Not a ton of pockets for organization, but very fun... and many of the fabrics are "upcycled."

#3 Something more traditional, but doesn't leave you sporting "Winnie the Pooh". The Ultimate 9 Pocket Messenger Bag by GlamBaby:


#4 And Runner Up to my favorite is this bag from TTPeas & Carrots:

The best part about all of these bags is that they are not outrageously expensive. When I had Emma, my MIL bought me a gorgeous Juicy diaper bag which I adored... but I had to clean it with the upolstery attachment on our vacuum, not to mention a bag like that wasn't exactly in the budget! The perfect diaper bag is the must have accessory for every mom. So mommies, take a look... just because your baby is a fan of Tigger and Roo, doesn't mean you have to wear them!

No comments: